Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the worst snow day ever

today it was snowing in Toronto ,i was drinking tea when i forgot to get my blanket ,so i had to go to my room and get it.
when i went to grandmas house i almost slipped in the ice but instead my socks got wet.
when i arrive at grandmas house my mom called me and asked me if i forgot my running shoes? i said "yes,"so i had to run back home and get my running shoes and wet my socks again .i had to go to school but then i forgot my muffins(the muffins is my homework)and had to run and get it.maybe i ran too fast with Sofia and i did not see grandma ,so i had to go back and i found her in front of my driveway and w e went to school and when my grandma had to take Sofia i had to walk in the snow,and wet my socks again.then hail came and i had to run.when i got in the school to line up a grade 1 boy pushed me out of line and he went in front of me.so my friend Lilly saw what happened and pushed me and i fell into him and he thought i pushed him but my friend Lilly did.so he punched me right in my face.it hurt a lot but i am in grade 2 so i can't tell on grade 1's when i hung my coat my pants was wet and it is very hard to walk in .then i had to write good things about snow.but i think snowy days are terrible.then when i am i had to go to reading groups,but the good thing is i did not work and i also watched monsters .v.s.alians thats why i hate snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment